|Home | Services | Contact|
Engineering Consulting and CAD Layout
MillPack offers CAD services and engineering consulting for the design of multi-chip modules, hybrids, custom semiconductor packaging and printed circuit boards.
• Schematic capture, substrate layout and mechanical drafting
• Design feasibility study / board density, electrical and mechanical constraints
• Reverse engineering from board samples, Gerber files and other data
• Layer stack and dielectric definition for controlled impedance design
• Matched length, well balanced differential pair routing
• Knowledge of MIL standards and IPC standards as applicable, as well as FCC, UL, CE
• RoHS & Lead-free compliant design
• Blind, buried and stacked vias, laser microvias down to 3 mil diameters
• Embedded capacitors, inductors and thick-film printed resistors
• Signal Integrity, Power Integrity and Heat Managemant
• EMI / RFI shielding for cellular and WiFi circuitry used on computers and routers
• Mixed signal, high-speed and sensitive A/D circuitry used on MRI controller boards
• Power MOSFET circuits on aluminum clad substrates for motor and SMPS applications
• Power RF / microwave circuits up to 15 GHz on LTCC for space and military use
• High current density and high voltage circuits
• Hybrids and Multi-chip Modules for engine control applications
• Chip carriers, Chip-scale packaging and stacked-chip packaging
• Single and multi-chip BGA, PGA and LGA designs on organic and ceramic substrates
• FR4 printed circuits, Flex and Rigid-flex, Poluimide, BT
• Ceramics: LTCC, HTCC, alumina, Aluminum Nitride
• Thick-film circuits including DuPont™ Fodel®
• Substrates with Kovar® ring and seal lid, brazed pins, cavities and lead frames
We have selected a handful of packages that are capable of delivering fast and precise results.
We accept inputs in a variety of electronic formats, even hand written. We stay in touch throughout the entire project cycle to ensure customers are up-to-date and comfortable with our progress, so we can deliver what they expect, when they expect.
Partnership with ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturers provide the best integration design/manufacturing.
Real-time interaction between customer, designer and manufacturer is imperative.
|© 2018 MillPack|